Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween House Pop N Cut


Wow am I loving this Square Ornate Base to use with my Pop N Cuts, why did I ever wait so long to call it my own?  I LOVE this card & have sent it off to my BF Heidi, so Heidi I hope you enjoyed it as much as I do.  The stamp set is called That's the Ticket & I punched it out with the Ticket punch.  The spider & her web are a Sizzix die I recently acquired (yes I love dies, don't know what I would do without them).  AND not to mention the spider is cut from sparkly paper!  I coiled some wire for the spider so it giggles.  How did I coil the wire, well I wrapped a couple inches around my paper piercer & then used glue dots & 3/4" circle punch to adhere it to the spider.

Awesome right?  I used the House PNC insert & coordinating framelit set to decorate the house.  The bat is a Sizzlit strip, spider is a die cut, little spider & web is a punch, the moon is 1" circle punch, door knob is a Neutrals Candy Dot.  After cutting out the house I embossed it & then left the die on & sponged Baked Brown Sugar over the open areas to really accentuate the embossing.  I cut the pattern paper just like Karen did on her latest Designer post, by die cutting the decorative edge again (each side alone so I didn't cut the roof off) to make it shorter so the black will show all around the edges - love that touch thanks to Karen for that fab tip.  I had SO much fun making this one, I made several more......stay tuned for more to come.
Happy Stamping,
Raquel

4 comments:

  1. OMG! The spider webs along the roofline are genius! This whole card is terrific, Raquel! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete