Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Banner



I made this banner with the Candelight Christmas Fabric & Holiday Stocking Bigz die, to accesorize I used the Stitched Felt Winter Wishes & Sweater Trim Ribbon.  It took less than 2 hours to complete (with help of the little elves that were over playing aka my son & his friend).  I always wanted to make a holiday banner & well I can certainly cross that off my list this year AND not to mention it was done before Christmas - now that's a bonus.
Here's a close up view of all the fun crafty stockings.

I die cut 2 pieces per stocking, sewn them together, stuffed them a little & then added the accessories.  Some of the itmes I've used was from the Clearance Rack, go check it out at my online store - you may be able to make your very own stocking banner.
Happy Stamping,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment