Monday, December 9, 2013

Pop N Cut Label Window


While I had my supplies out for Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge last week, I figured I'd use my Label Window insert in the Stampin Up base.  Do you recognize the base?  I used the Adorning Edgelits to cut the edge into a more rounded shape, using the embossing folder (which I didn't do) would really make the edge pop.  I used a stamp set that I got for my birthday & added some sequins & holographic washi tape (love it, that too was a gift from my neighbor).

Look at that Washi Tape!!! It's such good holographic goodness.  The DSP is from last year's Sale-A-Bration (I think).  I used the Label & Butterfly die to cut the white pieces out - they match the shape perfectly just as Karen planned it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
Raquel

2 comments:

  1. Very cool idea to use the Edgelits on the base, Raquel! And you are rocking that holographic tape. Another beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I ever want to grow up hahahaha ... another awesome creation

    ReplyDelete