Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Tag It with Ornate Base


I die cut a Labels Framelit from Whisper Whtie then colored the image from Tag It using Stampin Write Markers & added a googlie eye.  I used the Square Ornate Base for this card & cut another base in white, but trimmed a bit off the sides & top to make a nice layer.

I inked the sentiment from Sassy Salutations using Stampin Write Markers, in the background I stamped the numbers from Bring on the Cake.  I die cut some balloons from more of that fun halographic paper & attached them with coiled wire.  Just a quick card......quick but fun.
Happy Stamping,
Raquel

2 comments:

  1. I really like this - that CUTE image on the front coloured with markers? Then the googly eye just puts it over the top - LOVE it. Wonderful birthday card, and one I may have to copy if you don't mind.
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete