Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Pop It Ups double Halloween House Pivot


I love Halloween & I think Poppy is perfect for any ocassion, including Halloween.  I perched Poppy on a sideways All Seasons Tree and used the fence portion from the House Pivot Die.  Can you see those eyeleashes on Poppy?  I copied the idea from Judi Kauffman where she used a black Peel-Off Border on Flower Cuties to accent their eyes.  The sentiment is from Bravo, a new photopolymer set.

I tripled the House Pivot to have the fence on both sides of the house.  The vellum ghost is Chilly .....very spooky.  

Happy Stamping,
Raquel 

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.
To purchase Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies are Stampin' Up! unless noted
Stamps: Bravo, retired Halloween set
Paper: Basic Black, Tangelo Twist & from my stash
Ink: Tangelo Twist, Black Tuxedo
Dies: 902 House Pivot, 781 All Seasons Tree, 772 Oval Accordion, Accordion Katie, Chilly the Penguin, Poppy the Owl (Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Other: 7010 Glitter Border Black/Silver, 1275 Black Border, 7018 Gold Glitter Dots (Elizabeth Craft Designs; Enamel Accents (Ranger)

1 comment: