Thursday, October 2, 2014

Happy Birthday Pop It Ups


This card is for my son's 8th birthday and it was inspired by a series of books called Frog & Friends that we have had the pleasure of reading together.  I modified Hoppy to have his arms up to hold the balloon aka "Thing" as Frog has named it.  I needed to make a new tummy because that's where I cut his arms out, so I cut the shadow layer again and cut his tummy to fit the shape.

I sponged Crumb Cake onto Hoppy.  I added a Spring Peridot Silk Microfine Glitter Agatha Edges to the bottom of my card.  The balloon is an Elizabeth Craft Designs die called Balloons.

Wow, awesome and fantastic.......Karen's new die called Happy Birthday PopUp.
And it comes with lots of fun companion dies including "Happy Birthday" in script to match the die cut!  Can you tell I am excited about this die?

My son already seen his birthday card even though his birthday isn't for several weeks & he loves it!  Thanks Karen Burniston for designing such fun dies.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my 
online store.
To purchase Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups or Elizabeth Craft Designs' products, please visit your local independent retailer or online.

Supplies
Dies: Happy Birthday PopUp
, Agatha Edges, Hoppy the Frog (Karen Burniston); Balloons (Elizabeth Craft Designs); alphabet (Sizzix); number (Cuttlebug)
cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Green Galore, Basic Black, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise (Stampin' Up!); pattern paper from my stash
Ink: Crumb Cake (Stampin' Up!)
Other: 7010 Blue/Gold Glitter Borders, Spring Peridot Silk Microfine Glitter (Elizabeth Craft Designs)

1 comment: