Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Pop It Ups Circle Accordion

I love those candle Peel-Off Stickers and I love them even more on glitter!  I placed the candles onto white cardstock that had Double Sided Adhesive applied to it, covered with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter then colored with alcohol based markers.  I used Square with Circle Frame Edges (dotted edges) on the front of my accordion.

I used those same edges on the inside of my card - I love how they really stand out on highly contrasting cardstock.
If you have any questions on how I assembled my card, please don't hesitate to leave a comment.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my 
online store.
To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies
Dies: Accordion Circle, Ring Accordion, Square with Circle Frame Edges (Karen Burniston designed for Elizabeth Craft Designs); Four Bows (ECD)
Cardstock: Barely Banana and from my stash
Other: 2545 Candle & 2544 Presents Peel-Off Stickers, 639 Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter, 7010 Blue/Gold Glitter Border Lines


No comments:

Post a Comment