Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pop It Ups Sneak Peak - Bathtub with Pop Stand

Welcome to another Sneak Peak of Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups collection!  I'd like to introduce you to Whiskers the Cat.  In my opinion, Whiskers is purrrfect!  Just to show you how to change Whiskers' looks, I made him differently on the front than on the inside.  Whiskers comes with the little mouse too.
Karen created a new pop up called Pop Stand, so here's the Bathtub Pop Stand!  The pop stand works similar to all the other dies by lining up the alignment nubs with your score line but this die cuts four little tabs that will pop up and it's on those four tabs that you adhere the bathtub to.  You will die cut two bathtubs, adhere the feet to the tabs then adhere just the ends of the bathtub together.

To make Whiskers fishing pole, I used the snorkel from Props 3 & just stopped the cutting pad short so I could elongate the pole.  I used Silver Shimmer Sheetz & the swirl from Rectangle Pull Card to make the fishing line.  I added shading to Whiskers with some Chalk Inks.

Happy Crafting,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Creamy Caramel - retired(Stampin' Up)
Stamp: Here Kitty by Technique Junkies & computer generated
Other: Chestnut Roan & Bisque (Color Box Chalk Ink)

Links to supplies:

    
    



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: