Friday, January 23, 2015

Spectrum Noir "Anything Goes" Challenge

I made this card for the Spectrum Noir "Anything Goes" monthly challenge.  The image is from Riley & Co and I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color this super fun image. 


Oh now isn't that FUN?  I've used one of Karen Burniston's latest dies called Eiffel Tower Pop Stand along with Paris Edges.  The computer generated sentiment was die cut using Lorna Label.
I stamped the same Riley Plane image again, fussy cut just the plane and attached him to the tower.  Before I attached the two towers together at the top, I adhered some clouds in between.  

Happy Crafting,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Links to products I've used:









Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Other Supplies:
Stamp: Riley Plane (Riley & Co.)
Cardstock: from my stash
Spectrum Noir: TB1, TB4, CR9, DR5, DR7, IG6, TN3, EB3, IG4, IG6, IG7, GB3, OR1, TN4, TN8

1 comment: