Monday, March 23, 2015

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Make 'em Laugh

The Design Team has been challenged to "Make 'em Laugh" this month.  I know I chuckle when I see this little dog's head spin right round and then over again and again.  To make his head spin just pull on the bone and the laughing starts.

I stamped the images onto the decorator tag dies and colored them with colored pencils.  I will be teaching how to make this card at Stamp Boutique in Pompano Beach, FL on April 23rd and 25th.   To register for the class, call or click on the link above.  See the action!

Visit again tomorrow to see my second card for this challenge and to view the other card I will be teaching. 
Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Links to products:













Stamp: Screwloose N Sparky (Stampendous)

5 comments:

  1. Action cards are so much fun - this one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! I love all of the action to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card! I love all of the action to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute and fun ... love how you have incorporated movement in this card

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Raquel! I love the yoyo spinner- I just taught it in my classes last month too! So fun!

    ReplyDelete