Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spectrum Noir Challenge - add a sentiment

This month's Spectrum Noir challenge is to put a sentiment onto your project.
I have had this stamp set for a long time and finally I've inked it up!  I love that sentiment and really who doesn't want cake?  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers, fussy cut him and layered him on a Lorna Label.  The sentiment was stamped onto a Word Bubble die and sponged with Island Indigo and Basic Black ink.  The ribbon & gems were in my stash for ages too.

For the inside I used Karen Burniston's Happy Birthday Pop Up and the spinner from Rectangle Pull Card to animate the cupcake.  The sentiment is from a Sale A Bration set called Big Day that I stamped onto a Lorna Label.
 
Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies are Stampin' Up! unless noted:
Stamps: Big Day; image (Inkadinkado)
Dies: Word Bubble; Happy Birthday Pop Up, Lorna Label, Rectangle Pull Card (Karen Burniston designed for Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip; pattern paper from my stash
Ink: Memento Black Tuxedo
Other: Turquoise/Silver Glitter Border Lines (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Spectrum Noir markers: TN2, TN5, TN7, TN8, IB1, IB2, IB3, BT9, CR9, DR5, DR7, IG6 & Blender

1 comment:

  1. May have to give this a go. Very cute and I love your mix of papers. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete