Monday, April 20, 2015

Got Milk?

Got Milk?  I do, a milk card that is.  I used Karen Burniston's new Barn Pop Stand on this card front.  Just because you can use the dies to make a pop up, they don't always have to "Pop Up".
Brownie the Cow has the milk!  A milk mustache that is courtesy of Props 1.  I used the pail from Palm Tree & Pail to hold all the delicious milk.  With the help of the Barn Pop Stand I was able to animate both Brownie and the pail separately. 

Happy Crafting,
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

New products: Barn Pop Stand 1021, Brownie the Cow 1022, Hay There Pop Stand 1025
                   


1 comment: