Saturday, July 18, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges - sketch

It's the third week of the month so that means it's sketch time at Crazy 4 Challenges.  I followed the sketch to create a flat card using Karen Burniston's new character - Cocoa the Horse.  I decided to go for a very whimsical Cocoa....ok she's actually more strawberry in this card.  To create the polka dotted mountain, I used the new Western Edges.  I just love the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Paper, the photo doesn't do it justice.  Karen has also designed a line of clear stamps that coordinate with her Characters.  Yeehaw!
I used another stamp from the Farm Greetings stamp set and die cut it using Banners Framelits from Stampin' Up!
Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. loving your pink horse and love how you used the sketch

    ReplyDelete