Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge - Homegrown Holidays day 2

I've got another sneak peak for you from Karen Burniston's latest Pop It Ups collection!  I used the new Chicken Wire die to emboss the background on my card and to die cut out of Early Espresso cardstock.  To emboss using the Chicken Wire die, I used an embossing sandwich on my Big Shot.  Cheepers the Chicken wants to know if you're a naughty egg or a nice egg.  I used Karen's new stamp set called Merry & Bright and Farm Greetings, I inked the portions of the stamp using Stampin' Write Markers.  To hold the sentiment I used the pitch fork from Hay There Pop Stand.
 For the inside, I used the new Merry Christmas Pop Up and Merry & Bright stamp set.  
I hope you have enjoyed this sneak peak of Karen's newest collection.  Please visit the Elizabeth Craft Designs' blog tomorrow for a video from Karen and lots more inspiration from the Design Team.

Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment