Saturday, August 22, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges - Ride the Wind Day

It's time for the Crazy 4 Challenges Ride the Wind Day challenge.  The team was challenged to create a card that features something that relies on the wind eg kite, hot air balloon, pinwheel, sailboat, windmill, balloons etc.
I chose to use a Stampin' Up! stamp set called Celebrate today that is full of great images and even has a coordinating die set called Balloon Framelits.  I stamped the balloon in Blackberry Bliss Classic ink and die cut it out.  The "Birthday" and little stars are from Karen Burniston's Happy Birthday Pop Up cut from Gold Glimmer Paper.
For the inside of the card, I die cut several balloons and a banner.  I stamped a sentiment from Bring on the Cake (retired) onto the Gold Fancy Foil Vellum using Black StazOn.


Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Great card for the challenge - I LOVE that stamp and die set. I think now I'm going to have to add it to my Wish List. :-)

    ReplyDelete