Saturday, September 12, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges - Grandparent's Day

I am the hostess with the mostess at Crazy 4 Challenges this month with a Grandparents Day challenge.  You can call them Grandma, Grandpa, Grammy, Grampy, Nana or Popop.  No matter what you call them, they're special.  So let's make a card for that someone special that is older than you.
I used several retired Stampin' Up! stamp sets called Golden Oldies & Delightful Dozen for my card.  I used Stampin' Write Markers to color the senior in.


I used several different colors of Stampin' Write Markers to color on the stamp so I had this fun multi colored sentiment. 

Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments: