Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Celebrate day 2

I also made another card for this month's challenge - but this time I am celebrating a co-worker who will be having her baby soon.  I created a mixed Accordion with peel-offs.
I used the Accordion Circle Card with the Square with Circle Frame Edges.  The Rubber Ducky Peel-Off Stickers are the perfect size for the Accordions.  I applied Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Sheet to Whisper White, placed the stickers on the sticky sheet and then covered with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter.  I colored them all using alcohol makers.
I have not put "Boy" or "Girl" on just yet as we don't know what my co-worker will be having.  The Alphabet 1 die was the perfect size to fit "BABY" down the side.
The Star Buddies fits perfectly on the Accordion Star.  When mixing these two Accordions, the tabs fit perfectly - so no modifications are needed.
So Adorable!

I used a Transfer Sheet to transfer the negative images from the Peel-Off Stickers to the envelope.

Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.
    


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: