Saturday, October 10, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges - Costume Fun

It's time to break out those Halloween costumes and have a "Spooktacular" time with the Crazy 4 Challenges Costume Fun challenge!  The team was challenged to create a project with a kid in a costume....and I have the perfect stamp for that!
Isn't this little Dracula the cutest?  I stamped him in Black Tuxedo Memento onto Elizabeth Craft Designs' new Soft Finish Cardstock 85lb and colored him using Stampin' Write Markers.
I used Karen Burniston's Fence Pop Stand on the inside of my card to animate the cat & pumpkin that comes in the stamp set also.  I also added the All Seasons Tree complete with spooky eyes & a bat.  I used the bow tie from Props 1 & a 1/8" hole punch to create the wings.
Here's a close up of the "Bootiful" scene!
Happy Stampin',
Raquel

Supplies:
Gift Card Accordion & Flourish Gift Frame from Karen Burniston designed for Elizabeth Craft Designs - coming soon
    
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: