Monday, January 25, 2016

Explosion Box

I made this explosion box for a co-worker that had a baby boy last month.  There are so many places for her to put photos of her family.
I used some dies from Stampin' Up!, Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups and Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I added some red pearls to the center of the die cut flowers.


My co-worker likes green and a customer of mine gifted me a stack of this pretty patterned paper.  The box itself is 2 pieces of 12 x 12 scored at 4" all around.  The blue layer has 4 squares removed and I added 2 pieces of the pattern paper.  The lid is 6 1/4 x 6 1/4 scored at 1" all around.
Simply take the lid off and the box "Explodes" open!  There's plenty of room to put lots of photos and embellish even more if desired.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


No comments:

Post a Comment