Monday, February 15, 2016

Swirly Flourish Stencil

I thought I would have a little play with Karen Burnitson's new Stage It Stencils!  I decided to make a faux velvet brocade using the Swirly Flourish Stencil.
I found this metallic textured card stock in my stash and I thought it would look great as a brocade.  I placed the stencil over the card stock and used a little bit of washi tape to hold the stencil in place.  I covered the stencil with the original chalky white embossing paste, scrape off the excess and let it dry.  For the sentiment, I used 2 different sized of Katie Labels and used a gel pen to trace around the die.  The little flower is from a Stampin' Up! stamp set called Birthday Blooms and I added a bit of Gold Wink of Stella to the center of the flower.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment