Saturday, April 30, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Color Combo Inspiration

The Crazy 4 Challenges team was challenged by this color combo.
I must admit that I love this color combo.....ok I like anything that's purple.  I decided to use a stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Hey, Girl for the focal image on the front.  I wanted to frame her, so I used Karen Burniston's Trellis Wavy Frame.  I stamped the sentiments onto Soft Finish White 85lb and used the stitched rectangle companion die from the Gift Card Accordion set.  To get the "You" die cut smaller, I die cut it twice - once on each end.
I used the Happy Birthday Pop Up for the inside.  I cased Karen Aiken's idea of using the Ring Frame Edges as banners for the top part of my card.  On the bottom part I used the Pull Card Edges to add a bit more of that fun pattern paper.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Stampin' Up! products
Stamp: Hey, Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment