Saturday, July 9, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Cheer up

Did you know that July 11th is National cheer up the lonely day?  I didn't either, so it's a good thing that my fellow Crazy 4 Challenges Design Team member knew about it.  The team was challenged to create a card of encouragement to cheer someone up.
Who wouldn't be cheered up with this sparkly floral card?  I used Stampin' Up!'s Botanical Blooms stamp set and Framelits to make this card.  I used the long leaf die to split the Pop of Pink SDSP and pink cardstock.  I die cut the long leaf again using Silver Glimmer Paper and pieced the little pieces back in.  I sponged the flower & leaf just a little bit.  The sentiment is from A Dozen Thoughts.
For the inside, I used Karen Burniston's Lorna Label - it's one of my favorites!  I used that some long leaf die only on one end and silver glitter washi tape on the other.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment