Monday, July 11, 2016

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Up!

It's time for Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge!  The team was challenged to interpret the word "Up".  I wanted to give Karen's Cascading Tag Card (CTC) a go, so I whipped "Up" this card.  I stamped a sentiment from What's Up! Clear Stamp onto a rectangle and added some clouds.
I stamped some cupcakes onto the tags, added some clouds....and they became cupcake parachutes!  It could happen.  What child wouldn't wish for cupcakes to fall from the sky?  I think that would be a great birthday wish.  I love the ease of decorating this CTC.  The center tags can be un-hooked & hooked again to make it so easy to decorate....the sky's the limit!
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


No comments:

Post a Comment