Monday, August 8, 2016

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Flower or Flour

It's time for Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge!  This month, the theme is "Flower or flour".  I wanted to do flour because Buster the Dog looks so cute in a chefs hat courtesy of Props 8.  I used the new Labels and Circles die as a backdrop for my sentiment.
Then my idea was to have Buster baking Whiskers the Cat.  I made the oven from Karen's new die called Flower Pot Pop Stand.  To make the pot look more like an oven, I used the circles from Ring Frame Edges and the rectangle from House Accessory.  To get Whiskers to fit into the oven, I cut off his tail and I cut 2 slits near his legs.  Then I just slid him down into the oven.
I added a few mice to keep Whiskers company.  Don't worry, Whiskers is planning his payback on Buster I'm sure.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed this card.  Don't forget to check out Karen's blog tomorrow where she will have a video tutorial for the challenge.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your version of the Flower Pot Pop stand! You did an absolutely wonderful job of turning the flower pot into an oven!

    ReplyDelete