Saturday, September 10, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - 10 things on a card

I set the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge today with the task of putting 10 things on your card or project.  Choose any 10 things you'd like.  In honor of my son turning 10 this month, I thought it would be a fun challenge.   
I had a few of these black Buster the Dog die cuts already done so I thought I would use them all up - as I needed 10 things.  As you can see, 10 Busters wouldn't fit on my card so I gave each Buster a bone to equal 10 items!  By making a white Buster, I had the perfect stamp set from One in a Million.   I stamped the sentiment onto a scalloped oval from Accordion Oval Card and used a Stampin' Write Marker to draw a line around the shape.
Add caption
All I needed to do now is stamp the sentiment and add a paw from Props 6 on the inside and I am done.  
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


1 comment: