Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Age is only a number

I made this card for a co-worker who's having a birthday.  I had this stamp in my stash and thought it suiting for a women's birthday.....and she's an animal lover.
I used the Balloon Bouquet punch to punch out multiple colors of balloons.  I used a Journaling Pen to draw all the strings for the balloons.  The glittered washi tape was a Sale-A-Bration from last year.  I used Stitched Rectangles for the mat & the image.
 I kept the inside simple so there's enough room for all my co-workers to sign the card.  The finished size of this card is 5x9.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.





To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs or any Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment