Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Everyday Hero

I thought this new stamp set called Everyday Hero in the new Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog looked like so much fun.  I also used the new Sliders and Spinners from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I stamped our super hero onto Whisper White, colored with Watercolor Pencils and then fussy cut him out.  
Unfortunately I was messing around too much with positioning him on the spinner that I wrinkled his face ooops.  He can move all along the spinner track and even fly up side down.....now that's some super hero!  I die cut the little circles, included in the Sliders and Spinners die set, from fun foam.  I punched (2) 1/2" circles from card stock to trap the fun foam in the channel.  I used Dimensionals to adhere the blue panel to the card as spinner cards need extra depth so the spinner can move freely.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

1 comment:

  1. Cute. Hey, I just thought he had that 4 o'clock shadow look on his face until I read your description. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete