Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Karen Burniston Challenge

I am joining the gang for Karen Burniston's challenge this month!  We are following a theme of Pi (circles or pie), Saint Patrick's Day and green on our cards.  I chose to use Spiral Circle Pull as my base card and right away I have gotten the circle out of the way.  Seeing that Easter will be here sooner than you know it, I decided to make an Easter themed card by using the sweet lil' bunny from Baby Charms.  I placed the lil' bunny in the basket from Props 7.  I just adore the 2nd lil bunny peaking out from behind the circle.


Open the card and you'll see the lil' bunny on the spiral along with some eggs and flowers.  It's easy to add a little bit of color to the bunny by keeping the card stock in the die and sponging ink over the exposed areas.  I used the Pull Card Edges to decorate the sides with patterned/solid papers.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.


To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment