Saturday, May 6, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Thank You

Today is National Nurses Day!  The Crazy 4 Challenges team is forever grateful to all the wonderful nurses.  Our cards today are a thank you card for all those special people.
This card came together quickly with just a few supplies - and several of them were gifted to me 😃.  I used some Elizabeth Craft Designs' dies called Thank You and Stitched Rectangles to create a simple card front.  I added some Whisper White Thick Bakers Twine and a button - easy.
I kept the inside simple by adding a Stitched Rectangle die cut in the same bright lime green color.  There's lots of room to write my thanks to the recipient. 
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


No comments:

Post a Comment