Monday, June 5, 2017

Charm Accordion with Sports Charms

My son's friend is having a birthday party and it's soccer themed.....and I have the perfect die for that!  For my base, I used Karen Burniston's new Charm Accordion.  Karen is now in cahoots with Riley and Company with a new line of dies.  I found some sports themed papers in my stash and I got to work.
 I cut 2 sets and hinged them together (yes, the hinge is included in the set).  You can't see the hinges as I adhered them to the back of the panel.  Since I have 4 panels, I put his name in the centers of the squares and look how perfect the green frame fits the letters!  The "Happy Birthday to you!" is from Karen's Word Set 2 - Birthday.  The soccer balls are from her previous collection and they are called Sports Charms.
Assembly of this card is super easy and it will fit into an A2 sized envelope!
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.


To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment