Saturday, July 29, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - International Tiger Day

It's time for the Crazy 4 Challenges International Tiger Day challenge.  The team members are to create a card using orange, black and white in honor of International Tiger Day.
I found this pattern paper in my stash and it had just the right colors.  I am loving my new stamp set called Five for All from Stampin' Up!  I stamped the image on a Katherine Label die cut from Karen Burniston.
 For the inside, I used the Katherine Label Pop Up and die cut (2) arms to make a double pop up!  One has the sentiment and the other has several balloons that I punched out using Balloon Bouquet punch from Stampin' Up!
 Here's a view from the side so you can see how both of the arms open.  One thing to keep in mind if you're going to use (2) arms is put them far enough apart so they don't get caught up on each other when opening the card.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.


To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.




Products used:
Stampin' Up! 
Stamps - Five for All
Punch - Balloon Bouquet

Karen Burniston
Dies - Katherine Label Pop Up

No comments:

Post a Comment