Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Five for All

I saw a similar card to this one on Pinterest and I knew I had to make one.
 I used one of my new favorite stamp sets from Stampin' Up! called Five for All for the perfect sentiment for a kid.  I die cut some fun foam to make the shaker ring.  I had these fun candles from Elizabeth Craft Designs already die cut and ready to go.  I had some blue acetate in my stash - I thought the color added a bit more fun to the card.
And a simple sentiment on the inside completes this card.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.




To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Products used

Stampin' Up!-
Stamps - Five for All

Elizabeth Craft Designs -
Dies - 732 Candles

No comments:

Post a Comment