Saturday, March 17, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch

It's the third Saturday of the month and that means it's sketch time with Crazy 4 Challenges.  I followed the sketch to make this beautiful card using Birthday Blossoms from Stampin' Up!.  The flowers were stamped onto a piece of Whisper White that I had sprinkled with Brusho previously.  The "Celebrate" die cut is a Sale-a-bration item called Celebrate You Thinlits.
 For the inside, I used Karen Burniston's new Spinner Square Pop Up.  Here's a view as the card is opening. 
 I used the coordinating square dies for stamping a sentiment.  I adhered another Brusho flower to the spinner.  I added all those little dots to the centers of all the circles.  The little dots were from the Outline Stickers.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps- Birthday Blossoms
Cardstock - Tutti Fruitti Cards & Envelopes from Sale-a-bration, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
Dies - Celebrate You Thinlits from Sale-a-bration
Other- Brusho

To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

Spinner Square Pop Up

No comments:

Post a Comment