Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Lovely Friends

I was playing around with the new Lovely Friends Photopolymer Bundle today and made this card.  I stamped the sentiment onto Whisper White and traced around the letters with a Pool Party Stampin' Writer Marker.  I also stamped a flower and some dots - included in the set.  The flower is easy to get the shading as it's a 2-step stamp.
What's that popping out?  The Lovely Laurel Thinlits are basically a 3-D floral piece with a banner.  I adhered the striped panels prior to adhering the wreath and banner.
I had a Brusho piece that I used to die cut the wreath portion.  I added a white square for a signature area.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps- Lovely Friends Bundle
Cardstock - Gumball Green (retired)
Dies - Lovely Laurel Thinlits, Stitched Shapes
Ink- Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Mint Macaroon
Other- Brusho, Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker


To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment