Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Karen Burniston's Paper Pros - No Socks

For the Paper Pros challenge this month the "No Socks" theme was set by Frances Bryne.  I must admit at first I was stumped as to what to create.....and then I thought well cats don't wear socks so.....
 It may look like she's wearing white socks, but she stepped in white paint LOL.  I adhered the sentiment from Word Set 2 - Birthday around the circle.  The fish bone comes with the Cat & Dog die set.
I found the perfect sentiment in a set from Stampin' Up! called We Must Celebrate.  I added a fish bone border - it's purrfect!


Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

Stamps- We Must Celebrate
Cardstock - Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Watermelon Wonder, Tutti Frutti Cards & Envelopes (SAB)

Snowman Twist Circle

Cat & Dog

Word Set 2 - Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment